Guild Etiquette Jan 7, 2019 9:49:56 GMT -5
Post by Allythesons on Jan 7, 2019 9:49:56 GMT -5
- Mirkwood Forest is a community guild that accepts all those wishing to join us. We do require all members to be courteous of each other and use your best judgement when talking in the guild chat, discord chat, or discord voice. It should go without saying, but please be respectful in views of politics, race, religions, and orientations. Additionally, please be kind to the newer players; remember we were all there once.
If you are uncomfortable with how someone is acting, or you notice certain behaviors or a situation that may cause someone else to be uncomfortable please contact the Officers so the situation can be reviewed and resolved.
- Please do not chat over event leaders in the voice channels.
- It should go without saying, but please be respectful in views of politics, race, religions, and orientations. We are a welcoming guild of all kinds.
Additionally, please respect the newer players, remember we were all there once.
- CRAFTING: Please have any required materials ready when you submit your request.For items level CP150 and below: Crafters will generally make and improve items up to green without needing materials. Recognize that the lower level your character, the less important the quality is, and improving mats are expensive so save them for higher level gear.For items level CP160: Expect to provide the main materials, improvement mats, and mats for any rare traits or styles.
- WILD HUNT: Please try to not get ahead of the leader during these runs. DO NOT ATTACK THE BOSSES UNTIL ALL MEMBERS ARE PRESENT. Many players use the Harvest Map add-on, and need to mark chests. This does not mean they are opening it, so please do not attempt to open it until all members have marked it.
- BANK: Intricates [white items with blue ribbons] are meant for lower-level crafters to deconstruct to gain experience. Please take! However, refrain from taking all of anything available. It is common courtesy to deposit something into the bank when you withdraw.*Please do not deposit disposable event items [i.e. throwing knives], crafted potions, or meals. If a player would like potions/poisons/food to be made, you can use the crafting form on the Discord and send using the in-game mail.*STAY GOLDEN, MIRKWOOD FOREST